Dealing with stress
(English)
Hi guys! It's Bia! How have you been? Studying for exams as well? We have been quite busy. January is always a nightmare for college students π€!
We have a hard time dealing with failure during this time. We are constantly worried about the idea of failing an exam, of having to repeat a subject... we spend so much time being scared that we forget other things π.
Don't get us wrong, we want to succeed and do well in exams, but... we cry, we feel frustrated, we don't sleep, we worry ourselves until a point of being completly miserable π. I am a bit more guilty of this. I have such high stress levels π during exam season that I used to end up in the hospital a couple of times due to the crazy amount of stress I put my body into trying to study so hard... And when this happened I was constatly thinking that I had to go home study π πΆ. Even though I was in an emergency room with a doctor telling me I was completly exausthed and needed to rest to recover π€·π»♀️π.
I am much better know πͺπ», but I still feel a lot of difficulties at dealing with my emotions during this times. I am stressed because of exams and presentations and also with my internship that is about to begin. I am not, by no means, perfect at dealing with all of this, but I am getting better ππ. I no longer go to the hospital because I burned out my brain, I don't have entire "crying" days where I used to just cry myself until exausthion, saying I was going to fail... I worry, I try my best (as AndrΓ© asks me πͺπ»π€) and yes, I cry a bit sometimes and then go back into work and try again πͺπ».
Everytime we fail, we learn something new. A lesson is not something to be overlooked ☝π». Is something we can pick up and use it to turn a good version of ourselves into an even better version π. A stronger and wiser version πͺπ»π§ . So next time you feel like you fail, remember to learn something from that. You failed a test? Ask the professor where were you strenghts and weaknesses. You failed an interview? Try again and work on yourself. Failure is just one of the many steps in life ππ»♀️π. Don't let that tell you your worth! πͺπ» Always aim to be better and try again!
(PortuguΓͺs)
OlΓ‘ pessoal! Daqui Γ© a Bia! Como tΓͺm estado? TambΓ©m estΓ£o a estudar para os exames? NΓ³s temos estado bastante ocupados. O mΓͺs de janeiro Γ© sempre um pesadelo para universitΓ‘rios π€.
NΓ³s temos dificuldade a lidar com o falhanΓ§o neste altura. Estamos constantemente preocupados com a ideia de falhar num exame, ter de repetir uma disciplina.... passamos tanto tempo assustados que esquecemos outras coisas π.
NΓ£o nos interpretem mal, nΓ³s queremos ter sucesso e sair-nos bem nos exames, mas...... choramos, ficamos revoltados, nΓ£o dormimos, preocupamo-nos a nΓ³s prΓ³prios atΓ© um ponto que ficamos completamente miserΓ‘veis π. Eu sou a mais culpada disto. Tenho nΓveis de stress tΓ£o elevados π durante os exames que costumava acabar no hospital algumas vezes devido Γ quantidade maluca de stress em que punha o meu corpo ao tentar estudar tΓ£o afincadamente...e quando isso acontecia eu estava constantemente a pensar que tinha de ir para casa voltar a estudar π πΆ. Apesar de estar nas urgΓͺncias com um mΓ©dico a dizer-me que estava completamente exausta e que precisava de descansar para recuperar π€·π»♀️π.
Estou muito melhor agora πͺπ», mas ainda sinto muitas dificuldades a lidar com as minhas emoΓ§Γ΅es durante estas alturas. Estou stressada com os exames e as apresentaΓ§Γ΅es que tenho de fazer e ainda com o meu estΓ‘gio que estΓ‘ para comeΓ§ar. NΓ£o sou de forma nenhuma perfeita a lidar com tudo isto, mas estou a melhorar ππ. NΓ£o vou mais para o hospital por ter "queimado" o meu cΓ©rebro, nΓ£o tenho dias inteiros de "choro" em que eu costumava simplesmente chorar atΓ© exaustΓ£o dizendo que ia falhar.... Eu preocupo-me, dou o meu melhor (como o AndrΓ© me pede πͺπ»π€) e sim, choro um bocado Γ s vezes e volto ao trabalho outra vez πͺπ».
Sempre que falhamos, aprendemos algo novo. Uma liΓ§Γ£o nΓ£o Γ© algo que possa ser posto de parte ☝π». Γ sim, algo que podemos usar para tornar uma versΓ£o boa de nΓ³s prΓ³prios ainda melhor π. Uma versΓ£o mais forte e sΓ‘bia πͺπ»π§ . Portanto da prΓ³xima vez que falharem, lembrem-se de aprender algo com isso. Falharam num teste? Perguntem ao professor onde estiveram melhor e pior. Correu mal a entrevista? Tentem novamente e trabalhem em vΓ³s prΓ³prios. O falhanΓ§o Γ© apenas uma dos muitas etapas da vida ππ»♀️π. NΓ£o deixem que isso dite o vosso valor! πͺπ» Apontem sempre para serem melhores e tentar novamente!


Comments
Post a Comment