Throne of Glass Box Set ๐Ÿ“š

(English)

Hi everyone ๐Ÿค—. It's Bia ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป‍๐Ÿฆฐ. Just dropped by to show you my latest bookish order ๐Ÿ“š. Since I had money on my Wook card to spend ๐Ÿ’ฒ, I ordered the Throne of Glass Box Set. AND IT IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I also have A Court of Thorns and Roses series in my wishlist, but that wasn't available so I decided to try these ones and I am dying to read them! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— What do you guys think of the series? Have you read it? What is your favourite book from it?


(Portuguรชs)

Olรก a todos ๐Ÿค—. Daqui รฉ a Bia ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป‍๐Ÿฆฐ. Sรณ passei por aqui para vos mostrar a minha mais recente encomenda literรกria ๐Ÿ“š. Como tinha dinheiro para gastar no meu cartรฃo da Wook ๐Ÿ’ฒ, encomendei a box da saga Throne of Glass. E ร‰ ABSOLUTAMENTE LINDA!!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Tambรฉm tenho a saga A Court of Thorns and Roses na minha wishlist, mas como nรฃo estava disponรญvel decidi experimentar estes e estou mortinha por lรช-los! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— O que pensam sobre esta saga? Jรก a leram? Qual รฉ o vosso livro favorito dela?



Comments