Welcome to our blog!

(English)

Hey everybody!😃 Welcome to the blog! It's great to have you here and I hope you like this post and the ones that will follow it. But wait... how rude of me! I didn't even introduce who is behind this.

Hi again. You can call me Beatriz and I am the one writing at the moment. I will work on this blog together with my boyfriend André. Our idea is to share some of our interests such as: traveling, books, adventures, etc.

We will try to post regularly, but you can count with news from us at least once a week in English and in Portuguese.

Hope to see you here soon! 😘


(Português)

Olá a todos!😃 Sejam muito bem vindos ao blog! É muito bom ter-vos aqui e espero que gostem deste post e daqueles que se vão seguir. Mas esperem... que falta de educação da minha parte! Nem apresentei quem está por trás disto.

Olá outra vez. Podem chamar-me Beatriz e neste momento, sou eu quem está a escrever. Vou trabalhar neste blog em conjunto com o meu namorado André. A nossa ideia é partilhar alguns dos nossos interesses como: viagens, livros, aventuras, etc.

Vamos tentar publicar regularmente, mas podem contar com noticias nossas pelo menos uma vez por semana em português e em inglês.

Espero ver-vos por aqui em breve! 😘

Comments

Popular Posts