About the Christmas gifts... πŸŽ„πŸŽ

(English)

Today, let's talk about presents!🎁 How is that list going? πŸ“œ Checked every gift? Wrapped every single box? I am in the middle of boxing up AndrΓ©'s present! πŸ€—

Do you enjoy buying the gift or do you prefer diy? Since I have met AndrΓ©, I have started to make more of my gifts myself. I still buy stuff to offer of course, but sometimes I feel the need to add a personal touch with something that took time to prepare. I think it adds a little something to the gift πŸ₯°.

Our gift exchange will be tomorrow. We open them on the 24th by zoom so we can watch each other's reaction, since we are spending Christmas apart πŸ˜•. So the 23rd is for last minute stuff hahaha.

On our case we are thinking of making cookies for AndrΓ©'s family πŸ€—πŸ˜‹πŸͺ. What do you think about us sharing the recipe?

(PortuguΓͺs)

Hoje, vamos falar sobre presentes!🎁 Como vai a lista? πŸ“œ JΓ‘ riscaram todas as prendas? Embrulharam cada caixa? Eu estou a meio de empacotar a prenda do AndrΓ©! πŸ€—

VocΓͺs gostam de comprar a prenda ou preferem fazΓͺ-la? Desde que conheci o AndrΓ©, comecei a fazer mais as minhas prendas. Ainda compro coisas para oferecer claro, mas Γ s vezes sinto necessidade de dar um toquezinho pessoal com algo que levou tempo a preparar. Acho que dΓ‘ um sentimento especial Γ  prenda πŸ₯°.

A nossa troca de prendas vai ser amanhΓ£. Abrimos dia 24 pelo zoom para poder ver a reaΓ§Γ£o um do outro, jΓ‘ que passamos o Natal separados πŸ˜•. EntΓ£o o dia 23 Γ© para fazer sempre alguns arranjinhos de ΓΊltima hora hahah.

No nosso caso estamos a pensar fazer bolachas para oferecer Γ  famΓ­lia do AndrΓ© πŸ€—πŸ˜‹πŸͺ. O que acham de partilharmos aqui a receita?

Comments