Snow globes 🎄

(English)

Hi guys! Bia here 🤗. Today I bring you a post on the importance of a simple snow globe.

I was lucky enough to get lots little presents this Christmas 🎁. But André's gift is the one which gets me the most excited! I also spent the past few weeks working on his present (we might actually do a haul for our presents hehe) and I always get scared that I am not doing enough to make him feel special 😕. This is our second Christmas "together" and still, we want to surprise each other and try to gift something unexpected.

Of course André showed me that the most special gift is to prove that he pays attention to everything I say hahaha. Now being serious, after "de-constructing" André's gift (everything beautiful and wonderful), and I found one that brought tears to my eyes. One of the things he gave, was a musical snow globe 😢.

Even though I don't talk much about it, one thing I want since I was little is a snow globe that can play music. Don't ask me why but I think snow globes and music boxes are absolutely lovely and I just melt whenever I see one. I mentioned this to André once! Once! And that romantic dummy that I love 🥰, had to get me one. A simple snow globe, reminded me of how special my boyfriend is and how much he tries to make my day better. So I am writing this small text (that he hasn't read muahaha) to remind him how much I love him for gifting me something so simple that made me feel like the most special and loved girl in the whole universe!

Guys, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, cozy and safe. A big kiss to all of you and for all you love. 😘

(Português)

Olá malta! Daqui é a Bia 🤗. Hoje trago-vos um pequeno post sobre a importância de um simples globo de neve.

Tive a sorte de receber muitos miminhos bons este Natal 🎁. Mas a prenda do André é sempre aquela que me deixa mais entusiasmada! Também passei as últimas semanas a planear a dele (ainda somos capazes de vos fazer um haul das prendas hehe) e fico sempre com receio de não fazer o suficiente para o fazer sentir que é especial 😕. Este é o segundo Natal que passamos "juntos" e mesmo assim, ainda queremos sempre surpreender o outro e tentar dar uma coisa inesperada.

Claro que o André mostrou que a prenda mais especial de todas é provar que dá atenção a tudo o que eu digo hahaha. Mas agora falando a sério, depois de "desconstruir" a prenda do André (tudo coisas lindas e maravilhosas), dei com uma que me trouxe as lágrimas aos olhos. Uma das coisas que ele me deu este Natal, foi um globo de neve com música 😢.

Ainda que não costume falar muito nisto, uma coisa que eu quero desde que sou pequenina é um globo de neve com música. Não me perguntem porquê mas acho que globos e caixinhas de música são amorosas e se vejo alguma derreto-me. Mencionei isto uma vez ao André! Uma única vez! E aquele patetinha romântico que eu amo 🥰, teve de me arranjar um. Um simples globo de neve, relembrou-me o quão especial é o meu namorado e o quanto ele tenta melhorar cada bocadinho do meu dia. Por isso estou a escrever este texto (que ele não leu muahaha) para lhe lembrar o quanto o amo por me ter dado uma prenda simples mas que me fez sentir especial e a rapariga mas amada do universo!

Pessoal, espero que tenham tido um Natal excelente, aconchegante e seguro. Um beijinho para vocês e  para todos os que amam. 😘

Comments

  1. (EN)
    I'm happy you liked it love 🥰. I love to see the bright on those eyes when you see the gifts you got (either what others gave to you or mine) and seeing your face when you opened and saw the globe, filled my heart with so much happiness that even tears came to my eyes 😢. I love you soo much and I will always remind you of that, like you remind me with the gifts you gave me (that YES are enough and good enough! 😅🤗).
    Well, hope all you guys have had a Merry Christmas 🎅🏻🎄 and I wish you and yours all the best! 🤗
    (PT)
    Fico feliz que tenhas gostado amor 🥰. Eu adoro ver esses olhinhos cheios de brilho quando vês as prendas que recebeste (quer dos outros quer as minhas) e ver a tua carinha quando abriste e viste o globo, encheu o meu coração de tanta felicidade que até a mim vieram as lágrimas aos olhos 😢. Eu amo-te muito e vou sempre relembrar-te disso, tal como tu me relembras com as prendas que me dás (que SIM, são suficientes e suficientemente boas! 😅🤗).
    Bem, espero que todos vocês tenham tido um Feliz Natal 🎅🏻🎄 e desejo tudo de bom para vocês e os vossos! 🤗

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts