Finishing a book? π⚡
(English)
Hi everyone! ππ» How have you been? π€ So this is Bia writing to you. I am in the middle of a break in a class and I dropped by to write this post π±.
So life has been pretty busy lately π΅. I have started my internship and my available time will only decrease π, so I am writing now to avoid not posting this later, because it's not near ready π .
Today, AndrΓ© and I were talking and I ended up doing a small request π. We have not been reading a lot to be honest πΆ. Just a couple pages here and there when we find the time and sometimes we are lazy and prefer to watch videos π»π€. But we were talking today and maybe we can change that π€π.
So here is the challenge! AndrΓ© and I started reading Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire a looooooooooong time ago ππ€. And shame on us, we didn't read a lot this year yet π π€·π»♀️. So let's change that! πͺπ» Tonight we propose ourselves to even finish the book! Do you think we can do it? We are around chapter 15 so far... πͺπ»π€
(PortuguΓͺs)
OlΓ‘ a todos! ππ» Como tΓͺm estado? π€ Daqui Γ© a Bia. Estou no meio da minha pausa na aula e passei por aqui para vos escrever este post π±.
A vida tem andado bastante ocupada ultimamente π΅. Eu comecei o meu estΓ‘gio e a minha disponibilidade sΓ³ vai diminuir π, por isso estou a escrever agora para evitar nΓ£o publicar mais tarde, porque nΓ£o estaria minimamente pronto π .
Hoje eu e o AndrΓ© estΓ‘vamos a falar e eu acabei por fazer um pequeno pedido π. NΓ£o temos andado a ler muito honestamente πΆ. Apenas algumas pΓ‘ginas aqui e ali quando encontramos tempo e Γ s vezes somos preguiΓ§osos e preferimos ver vΓdeos π»π€. Mas estΓ‘vamos a falar hoje e talvez possamos mudar isso π€π.
EntΓ£o aqui estΓ‘ o desafio! O AndrΓ© e eu comeΓ§amos a ler Harry Potter e o CΓ‘lice de Fogo Γ imeeeeeeeeenso tempo ππ€. E tenhamos vergonha, nΓ£o lemos muito este ano π π€·π»♀️. Portanto vamos mudar isso! πͺπ» Esta noite propusemo-nos a tentar acabar o livro! Acham que conseguimos fazΓͺ-lo? Estamos mais ao menos no capitulo 15 neste momento... πͺπ»π€


Comments
Post a Comment