We finished Crooked Kingdom...😢

 

(English)
I don't think I can write a lot right now honestly... I have been crying like hell. 😭😭😭 We started Six of Crows right after we finished the Shadow and Bone trilogy and now finishing the duology... it feels good and it hurts at the same time. 😢 The ending... my god! 😭 No spoilers here, no worries.👐🏻 We just grew so attached to Kaz, Inej, Nina, Matthias, Jesper and Wylan... and now it's over... 😞

So this is it for today: lots of crying over fictional characters (I am the crier, André is fine as far as I can tell *) and the end of a duology. 💪🏼

Have you read any books from the Grishaverse? Let us know your favourite!

*(I'm just being strong for her, I too feel a bit sad... 😔😔- André)

(Português)

Honestamente, eu não acho que consiga escrever muito agora... estive a chorar como uma louca. 😭😭😭 Começamos a ler Six of Crows logo depois de acabarmos a trilogia Shadow and Bone e agora acabamos a duologia... sabe bem e dói ao mesmo tempo. 😢 O fim... meu deus! 😭 Nada de spoilers aqui não se preocupem.👐🏻 É só que estávamos tão acostumados ao Kaz, à Inej, à Nina, ao Matthias, ao Jesper e ao Wylan... e agora acabou... 😞

E é isto por hoje: muito choro por causa de personagens (eu sou a chorona, o André está bem pelo que eu vejo *) e o fim da duologia. 💪🏼

Já leram algum dos livros do Grishaverse? Digam-nos o vosso favorito!

*(Eu estou só a ser forte por ela, também me sinto um bocado triste... 😔😔- André)

Comments

Popular Posts