We finished Crooked Kingdom...😒

 

(English)
I don't think I can write a lot right now honestly... I have been crying like hell. 😭😭😭 We started Six of Crows right after we finished the Shadow and Bone trilogy and now finishing the duology... it feels good and it hurts at the same time. 😒 The ending... my god! 😭 No spoilers here, no worries.πŸ‘πŸ» We just grew so attached to Kaz, Inej, Nina, Matthias, Jesper and Wylan... and now it's over... 😞

So this is it for today: lots of crying over fictional characters (I am the crier, AndrΓ© is fine as far as I can tell *) and the end of a duology. πŸ’ͺ🏼

Have you read any books from the Grishaverse? Let us know your favourite!

*(I'm just being strong for her, I too feel a bit sad... πŸ˜”πŸ˜”- AndrΓ©)

(PortuguΓͺs)

Honestamente, eu nΓ£o acho que consiga escrever muito agora... estive a chorar como uma louca. 😭😭😭 ComeΓ§amos a ler Six of Crows logo depois de acabarmos a trilogia Shadow and Bone e agora acabamos a duologia... sabe bem e dΓ³i ao mesmo tempo. 😒 O fim... meu deus! 😭 Nada de spoilers aqui nΓ£o se preocupem.πŸ‘πŸ» Γ‰ sΓ³ que estΓ‘vamos tΓ£o acostumados ao Kaz, Γ  Inej, Γ  Nina, ao Matthias, ao Jesper e ao Wylan... e agora acabou... 😞

E Γ© isto por hoje: muito choro por causa de personagens (eu sou a chorona, o AndrΓ© estΓ‘ bem pelo que eu vejo *) e o fim da duologia. πŸ’ͺ🏼

JΓ‘ leram algum dos livros do Grishaverse? Digam-nos o vosso favorito!

*(Eu estou sΓ³ a ser forte por ela, tambΓ©m me sinto um bocado triste... πŸ˜”πŸ˜”- AndrΓ©)

Comments