World Sleep Day Challenge 😴☁️💤

 

(English)

Hi everyone, Bia here! 🤗👩🏻‍🦰 So today I had a very hard working day at the internship and I feel so drained... André is actually watching football, so I had a bit of time to come up with a fun idea for this week 🤭. While searching in my planner for ideas, I ended up finding out that next Friday is World Sleep Day 😴.

Now, if you are like me, you don't get that much sleep like ever 😅. Since I won't be able to sleep the proper 8 hours everyone recommends, I decided to challenge us to read before bed time 💪🏻.

Why is that? Well, it is proven that reading before bedtime can help reduce your stress levels (I really need this 🙏🏻), it can actually make you feel sleepy faster (I don't know about me. I read and I get so invested in the plot hahaha 😅🤭) and it helps to cut that light we get from our phones and computers, that only makes us more awake... 😶

Even though we are already reading a lot, we almost never read right before bed so we will do it for the entire week, starting today 💪🏻. Let's see if our sleep quality improves! 😅

Tell us about books that you read before bed and let us know if you are one of those amazing people that can sleep 8 hours a day 😅🤗.

(Português)

Olá pessoal, daqui é a Bia! 🤗👩🏻‍🦰 Hoje eu tive um dia muito cansativo no estágio e sinto-me tão drenada... o André está a ver futebol, por isso eu tenho um tempinho para magicar uma ideia para a semana 🤭. Enquanto procurava na minha agenda por ideias, acabei por reparar que na próxima sexta-feira é Dia Mundial do Sono 😴.

Agora, se são como eu, não dormem tanto quanto deveriam 😅. Como eu não vou poder dormir as 8 horas recomendadas, decidi desafiar-nos a ler antes de ir dormir 💪🏻.

E porquê? Bem, está provado que ler antes de ir dormir ajuda a reduzir os níveis stress (eu preciso mesmo disso 🙏🏻), pode até mesmo ajudar a dar sono (quanto a mim, não sei. Eu leio e fico tão investida na história hahaha 😅🤭) e ajuda a cortar a luz que recebemos dos nossos telemóveis e computadores, o que só nos deixa mais acordados... 😶

Apesar de já estarmos a ler muito, nós quase nunca lemos antes de irmos dormir, por isso vamos fazê-lo durante toda a semana, começando hoje 💪🏻. Vamos lá ver se a nossa qualidade de sono melhora! 😅

Falem-nos de livros que leiam antes de ir dormir e digam-nos se são daquelas pessoas incríveis que dormem 8 horas por dia 😅🤗.

Comments

Popular Posts