World Sleep Day Challenge π΄☁️π€
(English)
Hi everyone, Bia here! π€π©π»π¦° So today I had a very hard working day at the internship and I feel so drained... AndrΓ© is actually watching football, so I had a bit of time to come up with a fun idea for this week π€. While searching in my planner for ideas, I ended up finding out that next Friday is World Sleep Day π΄.
Now, if you are like me, you don't get that much sleep like ever π . Since I won't be able to sleep the proper 8 hours everyone recommends, I decided to challenge us to read before bed time πͺπ».
Why is that? Well, it is proven that reading before bedtime can help reduce your stress levels (I really need this ππ»), it can actually make you feel sleepy faster (I don't know about me. I read and I get so invested in the plot hahaha π π€) and it helps to cut that light we get from our phones and computers, that only makes us more awake... πΆ
Even though we are already reading a lot, we almost never read right before bed so we will do it for the entire week, starting today πͺπ». Let's see if our sleep quality improves! π
Tell us about books that you read before bed and let us know if you are one of those amazing people that can sleep 8 hours a day π π€.
(PortuguΓͺs)
OlΓ‘ pessoal, daqui Γ© a Bia! π€π©π»π¦° Hoje eu tive um dia muito cansativo no estΓ‘gio e sinto-me tΓ£o drenada... o AndrΓ© estΓ‘ a ver futebol, por isso eu tenho um tempinho para magicar uma ideia para a semana π€. Enquanto procurava na minha agenda por ideias, acabei por reparar que na prΓ³xima sexta-feira Γ© Dia Mundial do Sono π΄.
Agora, se sΓ£o como eu, nΓ£o dormem tanto quanto deveriam π . Como eu nΓ£o vou poder dormir as 8 horas recomendadas, decidi desafiar-nos a ler antes de ir dormir πͺπ».
E porquΓͺ? Bem, estΓ‘ provado que ler antes de ir dormir ajuda a reduzir os nΓveis stress (eu preciso mesmo disso ππ»), pode atΓ© mesmo ajudar a dar sono (quanto a mim, nΓ£o sei. Eu leio e fico tΓ£o investida na histΓ³ria hahaha π π€) e ajuda a cortar a luz que recebemos dos nossos telemΓ³veis e computadores, o que sΓ³ nos deixa mais acordados... πΆ
Apesar de jΓ‘ estarmos a ler muito, nΓ³s quase nunca lemos antes de irmos dormir, por isso vamos fazΓͺ-lo durante toda a semana, comeΓ§ando hoje πͺπ». Vamos lΓ‘ ver se a nossa qualidade de sono melhora! π
Falem-nos de livros que leiam antes de ir dormir e digam-nos se sΓ£o daquelas pessoas incrΓveis que dormem 8 horas por dia π π€.


Comments
Post a Comment