Planning a short getaway

(English)
Hi guys! 🤗 Bia here. Sorry for posting so late in the week but I was stuck with a lot of work plus I turned 25 last week 🥳🎂 and well, I felt like taking the weekend to myself and André.
Today, I dropped by to tell you that we have finally booked our first getaway together! 🤩 Fiiiiiiinally! I really need to rest a bit and step away from responsabilities for a couple of hours. André managed to get a great place on Airbnb and we are going to visit the Douro Valley in a couple of weeks.🏞
Just remember guys! Don't wait until the perfect time to create some memories 📷😉. Start as soon as possible and make every single one of them count. See you soon! 😘

(Português)
Olá pessoal! 🤗 Daqui é a Bia. Desculpem por postar tão tarde esta semana, mas fiquei atolada com muito trabalho e fiz 25 anos na semana passada 🥳🎂 e bem, apeteceu-me usar o fim-de-semana para mim e para o André.
Hoje, passei por cá para vos dizer que finalmente reservámos a nossa primeira escapadinha juntos!🤩 Fiiiiiiiiinalmente! Preciso realmente de descansar um pouco e afastar-me das responsabilidades por um par de dias. O André conseguiu arranjar um ótimo lugar no Airbnb e vamos visitar o Vale do Douro dentro de algumas semanas.🏞
Lembrem-se, malta! Não esperem até à altura perfeita para criar algumas memórias 📷😉. Comecem o mais cedo possível e façam com que cada uma delas conte. Até breve! 😘

Comments

Popular Posts