Planning a short getaway
(English)
Hi guys! π€ Bia here. Sorry for posting so late in the week but I was stuck with a lot of work plus I turned 25 last week π₯³π and well, I felt like taking the weekend to myself and AndrΓ©.
Today, I dropped by to tell you that we have finally booked our first getaway together! π€© Fiiiiiiinally! I really need to rest a bit and step away from responsabilities for a couple of hours. AndrΓ© managed to get a great place on Airbnb and we are going to visit the Douro Valley in a couple of weeks.π
Just remember guys! Don't wait until the perfect time to create some memories π·π. Start as soon as possible and make every single one of them count. See you soon! π
(PortuguΓͺs)
OlΓ‘ pessoal! π€ Daqui Γ© a Bia. Desculpem por postar tΓ£o tarde esta semana, mas fiquei atolada com muito trabalho e fiz 25 anos na semana passada π₯³π e bem, apeteceu-me usar o fim-de-semana para mim e para o AndrΓ©.
Hoje, passei por cΓ‘ para vos dizer que finalmente reservΓ‘mos a nossa primeira escapadinha juntos!π€© Fiiiiiiiiinalmente! Preciso realmente de descansar um pouco e afastar-me das responsabilidades por um par de dias. O AndrΓ© conseguiu arranjar um Γ³timo lugar no Airbnb e vamos visitar o Vale do Douro dentro de algumas semanas.π
Lembrem-se, malta! NΓ£o esperem atΓ© Γ altura perfeita para criar algumas memΓ³rias π·π. Comecem o mais cedo possΓvel e faΓ§am com que cada uma delas conte. AtΓ© breve! π



Comments
Post a Comment