Read With Me - Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead πŸ“šπŸ§›πŸ»‍♀️

(English)
Hi everyone! πŸ₯° Bia here πŸ‘©πŸ»‍🦰. So we have been thinking if we should post this on the blog, since we are still kind of experimenting with it πŸ˜…πŸ‘‰πŸ»πŸ‘ˆπŸ», but we have decided it was more than time...😀πŸ’ͺ🏻  As you can see, this post has a video that we posted on our youtube channel ▶. I used to watch a lot of read with me type of videos and I thought " I could give it a go right? πŸ€”". So one day I just picked up my phone, sat at the table and started recording while I read a couple of chapters on Vampire Academy πŸ§›πŸ»‍♀️πŸ§›πŸ»‍♂️(check our review). It is a very short video, but we hope you check it out, because we are in the hopes of doing more! πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸŽ₯

(PortuguΓͺs)
OlΓ‘ pessoal! πŸ₯° Daqui Γ© a Bia πŸ‘©πŸ»‍🦰. NΓ³s temos estado a pensar se deverΓ­amos de publicar isto no blog, visto que ainda estamos meio que a experimentar πŸ˜…πŸ‘‰πŸ»πŸ‘ˆπŸ», mas acabamos por chegar Γ  conclusΓ£o que jΓ‘ era mais do que tempo... 😀πŸ’ͺ🏻 Como podem ver, este post tem um vΓ­deo que publicamos no nosso canal de youtube ▶. Eu costumava ver muitos vΓ­deos de "read with me" e pensava "Eu tambΓ©m consigo fazer isto, certo? πŸ€”". EntΓ£o um dia simplesmente peguei no telemΓ³vel, sentei-me Γ  mesa e comecei a gravar enquanto lia uns capΓ­tulos de Academia de Vampiros πŸ§›πŸ»‍♀️πŸ§›πŸ»‍♂️(vejam a nossa mais recente review). Γ‰ um vΓ­deo muito pequenino, mas esperamos que o vΓ£o ver, porque estamos com esperanΓ§as de fazer mais! πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸŽ₯

Comments