Read With Me - Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead 📚🧛🏻‍♀️

(English)
Hi everyone! 🥰 Bia here 👩🏻‍🦰. So we have been thinking if we should post this on the blog, since we are still kind of experimenting with it 😅👉🏻👈🏻, but we have decided it was more than time...😤💪🏻  As you can see, this post has a video that we posted on our youtube channel ▶. I used to watch a lot of read with me type of videos and I thought " I could give it a go right? 🤔". So one day I just picked up my phone, sat at the table and started recording while I read a couple of chapters on Vampire Academy 🧛🏻‍♀️🧛🏻‍♂️(check our review). It is a very short video, but we hope you check it out, because we are in the hopes of doing more! 🤗🥰🎥

(Português)
Olá pessoal! 🥰 Daqui é a Bia 👩🏻‍🦰. Nós temos estado a pensar se deveríamos de publicar isto no blog, visto que ainda estamos meio que a experimentar 😅👉🏻👈🏻, mas acabamos por chegar à conclusão que já era mais do que tempo... 😤💪🏻 Como podem ver, este post tem um vídeo que publicamos no nosso canal de youtube ▶. Eu costumava ver muitos vídeos de "read with me" e pensava "Eu também consigo fazer isto, certo? 🤔". Então um dia simplesmente peguei no telemóvel, sentei-me à mesa e comecei a gravar enquanto lia uns capítulos de Academia de Vampiros 🧛🏻‍♀️🧛🏻‍♂️(vejam a nossa mais recente review). É um vídeo muito pequenino, mas esperamos que o vão ver, porque estamos com esperanças de fazer mais! 🤗🥰🎥

Comments

Popular Posts