Sunny days filled with books ☀️📚

(English)

Hi guys! It's Bia! 🤗 How have you been? 😊 Here the days have been so hot 🌡️🥵 that the only thing we can do in order to not get kind of sick is to drink plenty of water 💧and stay hidden from the sun as much as we can 🏠🏢😅. And of course, we can read in order to pass the time 📖🤗.

So has you may know we have been reading the Vampire Academy Series, with André being currently at the end of book 3 and me being at the beginning of book 6. Reading couple problems I guess! (😅🤭) I am a fast reader and André reads slower. But since we have to write the reviews together, I try not to go that much ahead in the series in order to allow him to read in peace 😌🙏🏻.

Since I needed a distraction from the VA series, I decided to pick up an old series that I had already read. I ended up deciding to pick up The Hunger Games since I got A Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes for Christmas (thanks Marry! 🤗) but haven't read it yet. So why not now? I could read the entire trilogy and then that book and get something out of my TBR 🤭🤗.

So last Friday, after finishing the 5 months internship that I was doing (🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻), having dinner with André (🥰😋), I picked my old edition of The Hunger Games that I got when I was around 12 years old and started reading. I had honestly forgot what this book meant to me as a young reader. I finished the first book in 24 hours and I haven't done that this of thing in a long time! 😶🤭 So now I am about 9 chapters into Catching Fire and planning to finish it at least before Tuesday. It has kind of been a rollercoaster and it triggers a lot of memories, but I am enjoying the reread very much 😊. So in case you need to hear this today, if you don't know what to read (or if like me, you boyfriend or girlfriend is a slow reader) pick up an old favourite 🤗📖. You might surprise yourself with how much you enjoy it!


(Português)

Olá pessoal! Daqui é a Bia! 🤗 Como têm estado? Aqui os dias têm estado tão quentes 🌡️🥵 que a única coisa que podemos fazer de forma a não ficarmos adoentados é beber muita água 💧 e escondermo-nos do sol tanto quanto nos for possível 🏠🏢😅. E claro podemos ler para passar o tempo 📖🤗.

Como talvez já saibam, ultimamente andamos a ler a saga Vampire Academy, com o André a terminar o terceiro livro e eu no início do sexto. Problemas de casais de leitores! (😅🤭) Eu leio muito depressa e o André lê mais devagar. Mas como temos de escrever as reviews juntos, tento não ir muito à frente dele numa saga para que ele possa ler em paz 😌🙏🏻.

Como eu precisava de me distrair da saga VA, decidi pegar numa saga antiga que já tivesse lido. Acabei por decidir pegar nos Jogos da Fome, porque recebi A Balada dos Pássaros e das Serpentes no Natal (obrigada Marry! 🤗), mas ainda não o li. Então porque não agora? Posso ler a trilogia e depois o livro novo e retirar algo da minha TBR 🤭🤗.

Na última sexta-feira, depois de terminar os 5 meses do estágio que estava a fazer (🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻), de ter jantado com o André (🥰😋), cheguei a casa e peguei na minha velha edição dos Jogo da Fome que comprei quando tinha cerca de 12 anos e comecei a ler. Honestamente, tinha-me esquecido do que este livro significou para mim quando era apenas uma leitora mais jovem. Acabei o livro em 24 horas e já não fazia algo assim há imenso tempo! 😶🤭 Agora estou cerca de 9 capítulos dentro do enredo do Em Chamas e planeio acabar pelo menos antes da próxima terça-feira. Tem sido uma montanha de emoções e despoleta muitas memórias em mim, mas estou a adorar esta releitura 😊. Por isso, caso precisem de ouvir isto hoje, se não sabem o que ler (ou se como eu, o vosso namorado ou namorada é um leitor mais lento) peguem num velho favorito vosso 🤗📖. Podem surpreender-se com o quanto gostam da leitura!

Comments

Popular Posts