Sunny days filled with books ☀️π
(English)
Hi guys! It's Bia! π€ How have you been? π Here the days have been so hot π‘️π₯΅ that the only thing we can do in order to not get kind of sick is to drink plenty of water π§and stay hidden from the sun as much as we can π π’π . And of course, we can read in order to pass the time ππ€.
So has you may know we have been reading the Vampire Academy Series, with AndrΓ© being currently at the end of book 3 and me being at the beginning of book 6. Reading couple problems I guess! (π π€) I am a fast reader and AndrΓ© reads slower. But since we have to write the reviews together, I try not to go that much ahead in the series in order to allow him to read in peace πππ».
Since I needed a distraction from the VA series, I decided to pick up an old series that I had already read. I ended up deciding to pick up The Hunger Games since I got A Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes for Christmas (thanks Marry! π€) but haven't read it yet. So why not now? I could read the entire trilogy and then that book and get something out of my TBR π€π€.
So last Friday, after finishing the 5 months internship that I was doing (ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»), having dinner with AndrΓ© (π₯°π), I picked my old edition of The Hunger Games that I got when I was around 12 years old and started reading. I had honestly forgot what this book meant to me as a young reader. I finished the first book in 24 hours and I haven't done that this of thing in a long time! πΆπ€ So now I am about 9 chapters into Catching Fire and planning to finish it at least before Tuesday. It has kind of been a rollercoaster and it triggers a lot of memories, but I am enjoying the reread very much π. So in case you need to hear this today, if you don't know what to read (or if like me, you boyfriend or girlfriend is a slow reader) pick up an old favourite π€π. You might surprise yourself with how much you enjoy it!
(PortuguΓͺs)
OlΓ‘ pessoal! Daqui Γ© a Bia! π€ Como tΓͺm estado? Aqui os dias tΓͺm estado tΓ£o quentes π‘️π₯΅ que a ΓΊnica coisa que podemos fazer de forma a nΓ£o ficarmos adoentados Γ© beber muita Γ‘gua π§ e escondermo-nos do sol tanto quanto nos for possΓvel π π’π . E claro podemos ler para passar o tempo ππ€.
Como talvez jΓ‘ saibam, ultimamente andamos a ler a saga Vampire Academy, com o AndrΓ© a terminar o terceiro livro e eu no inΓcio do sexto. Problemas de casais de leitores! (π π€) Eu leio muito depressa e o AndrΓ© lΓͺ mais devagar. Mas como temos de escrever as reviews juntos, tento nΓ£o ir muito Γ frente dele numa saga para que ele possa ler em paz πππ».
Como eu precisava de me distrair da saga VA, decidi pegar numa saga antiga que jΓ‘ tivesse lido. Acabei por decidir pegar nos Jogos da Fome, porque recebi A Balada dos PΓ‘ssaros e das Serpentes no Natal (obrigada Marry! π€), mas ainda nΓ£o o li. EntΓ£o porque nΓ£o agora? Posso ler a trilogia e depois o livro novo e retirar algo da minha TBR π€π€.
Na ΓΊltima sexta-feira, depois de terminar os 5 meses do estΓ‘gio que estava a fazer (ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»), de ter jantado com o AndrΓ© (π₯°π), cheguei a casa e peguei na minha velha ediΓ§Γ£o dos Jogo da Fome que comprei quando tinha cerca de 12 anos e comecei a ler. Honestamente, tinha-me esquecido do que este livro significou para mim quando era apenas uma leitora mais jovem. Acabei o livro em 24 horas e jΓ‘ nΓ£o fazia algo assim hΓ‘ imenso tempo! πΆπ€ Agora estou cerca de 9 capΓtulos dentro do enredo do Em Chamas e planeio acabar pelo menos antes da prΓ³xima terΓ§a-feira. Tem sido uma montanha de emoΓ§Γ΅es e despoleta muitas memΓ³rias em mim, mas estou a adorar esta releitura π. Por isso, caso precisem de ouvir isto hoje, se nΓ£o sabem o que ler (ou se como eu, o vosso namorado ou namorada Γ© um leitor mais lento) peguem num velho favorito vosso π€π. Podem surpreender-se com o quanto gostam da leitura!



Comments
Post a Comment